- A word which is used to add something to the meaning of noun
- Ali is a BRAVE boy.
- There are FOUR girls in the room
- Arsalan gave me FIVE mangoes
- There is a LITTLE TIME for preparation
- The boy is LAZY
- Asad is a BRAVE boy
- Alina is AFRAID of ghosts
- I hope my friend will play in the game well.
Kinds of adjective
Adjectives of quality or discriptive adjective
- Kolkata is a LARGE city.
- He is an HONEST man.
Adjectives formed from PROPER NOUN are called PROPER ADJECTIVE
- TURKISH TOBACCO
- INDIAN TEA
- GLORIA JEANS COFFEE
ADJECTIVE OF QUANTITY
- How much ?
- Ali has lost ALL his pocket money.
- You have no sense.
- Nawazish did not eat any candies.
Adjective of number
- I have FIVE FINGERS in my hand.
- Ali has TEN CHOCOLATES in his bag.
- MOST boys like cricket.
- Which denote an exact number.
- Cardinal (how many in number): One,two,three
- Ordinal ( order of things ): first, second, third
Indefinite numeral number
- Which do not denote an exact number.
>>>> few , certain, any
Distributive numeral adjectives
- Which refers to each one of a number
>>>>> each boy must take his turn
>>>>> neither accusation is true
>>>>> either of the two points are correct
- Points out which person or thing is meant
>>>> these mangoes are sweet
>>>> this is an expired medicine
- What, which, whose ?
>>> whose book is this ?
>>> which time is suitable for lunch ?
- What an idea !
- What a blessing !